5 things I thaught you should know I love21:11
- Amelie. I've watched this movie a billion times and I understand more about it every time. Enrapturing storyline, moving soundtrack and enchanting characters make this movie so good that you don't want it to end. And if I feel bad, I watch the French trailer of Amelie and it always makes me feel full of joy.
- Jaan Tätte. He is an Estonian singer whose songs have simple and pure meanings and great melodies. I mean, we had to SAIL to his concert, how awesome is that- people rent a boat to listen to you. But he's wort it.
- The style of Betty Suarez. Okay, I'm not a fan of the Guadalajara poncho, but all those gorgeous blouses with neckties and sweaters and vest, I just love her.
- Russian Culture. There was time when my favorite song was the national anthem of Russia. And then matryoshka- it's BRILLIANT. Unique arts, rich cuisines and everything kitsch-kitsch.
- Edward Gorey. How brilliant is he? And his books of verse are first in my wishlist at the moment.